🚀What’s the position?
This is a Full-time UI/UX Designer position at Neybox for talented people who want to make a positive impact on the well-being of individuals worldwide.
💫What will I be working on?
We have two apps: Pillow, a sleep-tracking app, and Today, which is a quantified-self wellness app. Both apps have won an Editors’ Choice distinction and have been featured multiple times in press and media. They have millions of users worldwide and a great roadmap ahead.
🤹What will be my role and responsibilities?
- Designing new features for our apps
- Redesigning existing features and functionality
- Maintaining and expanding our design systems
- Usability research
- Preparing animation prototypes, user flows and other accompanying material for each design iteration.
- Collaborating with team members (developers, designers, marketers etc.) as necessary.
- Being an awesome team member, helping and supporting your team members when they need you. 🙂
🌍 Can I work remotely?
Of course! Our team is 100% remote. We have flexible working hours, but a good overlap between our time zones is required and we do encourage normal working hours.
🙌 What is it like working at Neybox?
Our team is small (6-8 people) but it’s growing. We work closely together every day (Mon-Fri). For coordination, we mainly use Slack and we keep meetings at a minimum. There’s no middle management to get in the way, and you’ll have direct access to all people responsible for the future of both apps.
💼 What are the requirements?
- 3+ years of experience designing mobile applications primarily
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your involvement and contribution in various parts of the design process of real mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Figma for UI design and prototyping
- Strong graphic design skills
- Excellent knowledge of prototyping and preparing user flows
- Proficient use of the English language.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Proficient in usage of MacOS and iOS
- References from previous employers in written or spoken form may be required.
⚡️ Bonus skills
- Illustration skills
- 3D design (Cinema 4d, Blender, 3DS Max), Motion Graphics and video editing (Premier Pro, After Effects) skills
😌 Why you’ll love working at Neybox
- Designing award-winning apps helping millions of users world-wide live a better life.
- Collaborating with talented individuals that love what they do.
- Being part of a growing multi-cultural team that values and supports each member.
- Access to many learning resources and sponsored learning opportunities.
- Great salary with bonuses.
- A flexible working schedule.
- 24+ days of paid leave + public holidays.
- And more!
📥 Great! How can I apply?
Just hit the button “Apply for this position” button below! Please note that this is the only acceptable way to apply. All other ways of contacting Neybox about the position, will be rejected.